Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hmmmm......So this is it!

Wow I have just entered into the big wide world of blogging. Such a step up for me, my literacy on a computer is very, well, limited. If I can't do something I just get my Ruby to do it for me and he always does so I never have to learn for myself. I am married into a family of serious computer geeks and sometimes I feel like the black sheep because occasionally I one finger type and almost always have to look at the keys, hahahahahHHHHAAAA! But I so don't care can you tell. I love them dearly though and glad because I never have to pay for my computer to get fixed not like it has to all that often thanks to it being an awesome MAC. Woot woot! Yes I love the Macs they rarely ever get pop ups and no viruses and for a illiterate computer user these things are important. Then again I occasionally use a PC as well so I ain't bashing them there just a bit different. Well gotta run and change a diaper or two:). Bye for now to whoever if anyone will read this.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited that you're blogging! So fun! Hey I've missed you, where have you been?? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that someone else feels out of place in this big computer world! (and family) We are for sure coming for Christmas so we will have to get together finally! You can check out my blog if you want. www.ohdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blogging! Sweet! I do to on occasion...not as much as I used to though! I look forward to reading yours! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, yea I am the first Follower !! You asked me for the pattern for my cap and I wrote it down but I have no way to email it to you. My email is;

    mollywilson49(at)yahoo(dot)com write me if you would like the pattern. Take care my friend you will find blogging is fun and you meet such great people. =)

    ReplyDelete